It is extremely important that you connect with a qualified lender. We can recommend lenders who have earned our trust and with whom we’ve had good experiences in the past. The lender will review your financial position to determine the price most suited to your ability to pay and your comfort level.
The pre-approval process will help you in the following ways:
• You will know in advance what your payments will be.
• You won’t waste time considering homes you cannot afford.
• You can select the best loan package without being under pressure. There are many options and programs to choose from in today’s market. Your lender will explain the alternatives to help you select the one best suited for you.
• Sellers will find your offer to purchase more favorable if they know in advance of your ability to secure financing. This will make your offer more competitive if you are in competition with other offers. Nowadays, most listing agents require a pre-approval letter to accompany all purchase agreements.
• You’ll have an estimate of your closing costs and we will explain them to you in detail.
• You’ll have peace of mind.